Aurora Project Forum -UFO-Alieni-Archeologia Misteriosa-Sumeri-Astronomia-Libera Informazione-Cospirazioni-

The Lucifer Project: Starchild, Rev. 2.0

« Older   Newer »
Fox Mulder
view post Posted on 11/2/2008, 15:22 by: Fox Mulder     +1   -1

Presidente Gruppo Aurora

Group:
Administrator

Update.

Tempo fa scrissi una mail, richiedendo chiarimenti, alla NASA :

About Cassini spacecraft‏
Da: ******* ******** ([email protected])
Inviato: martedì 5 febbraio 2008 11.25.20
A: NASA ([email protected])

Dear NASA,

I'm the President of an Italian amateur research group, Aurora Group, me and my collaborator have marked some to me upgrades dangers deriving from Cassini’s mission and I have any questions for you about it.

1) Why Cassini spacecraft does transport 72 pounds of Plutonium-238 ?

2) Why Cassini spacecraft will be plugged into Saturn’s atmosphere ?

I know that Pu238 during its travel to Saturn could be transformed itself into Pu239 that is a fissile material, now if it will be plugged into the atmosphere (late July 2008), it could be to implode (caused by highest atmospheric pressures) and start a nuclear fission that could start consequently a Nuclear Fusion into Saturn, which is mostly composed by gaseous hydrogen and helium, very similar to a Star.

There are many possibilities that it happens a reaction, trigged by fissile plutonium, that could ignite Saturn’s atmosphere transforming itself into a Star.
I ask to you: Don’t you think that is very dangerous this potential prospective for the Earth ? The potential Saturn’s cast-off could damage the ozone layer that protect us from cosmic radiation and UV rays and KILL million of peoples.

Is there any justified explanation for this ?

I remark that Galileo spacecraft was plugged into Jupiter’s atmosphere too and the ignition didn’t start because some factors, Jupiter’s mass and pressure, plutonium amount did not respect fundamental requirement for the fusion ignition, but created a large dark spot into its atmosphere.

I hope that worry will be shared by you too and I hope that you answer me, explaining the reasons about the huge presence of plutonium and the reason about spacecraft’s plugging into the atmosphere.

Best Regards

Aurora Group President

Sono passati 6 giorni e la NASA ancora tace.
Rimango in fiduciosa attesa di qualche "smentita" o risposta "plausibile" da parte dell'Ente Spaziale USA.

Fox

Web  Top
17 replies since 7/2/2008, 22:50   2793 views